Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,137 (₩1,041,835) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)