Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,199 (₩1,060,760) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)