Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01190 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 272% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,129元 (1,439,860 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)