Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,155 ($457) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)