Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,594 ($844) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)