Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06509 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,745 (¥72,892) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)