Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.751 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,949 (1,042 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)