Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.542 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,010 (RM2,601) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)