Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.684 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,704 (RM3,387) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)