Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.195 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,356 (1,363 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)