Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.702 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,145 ($1,066) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)