Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.741 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,600 ($1,127) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (37 minutes ago)