Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,166 ($924) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)