Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.144 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,187 (AU$620) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)