Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,713 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,692 (€504) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)