Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36854 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,649元 (Mex$ 12,616) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)