Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 61% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,901 (€1,004) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)