Cost of living in Metz, France vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,575元 (€983) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)