Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,758 (3,342TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)