Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.232 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,383元 (3,558TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)