Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.689 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,569 (2,705TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)