Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.822 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,708 (1,487TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (11 minutes ago)