Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,159 (2,184TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)