Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36383 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,064 (Mex$ 11,171) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)