Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44260 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,751 (ARS $10,735) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)