Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43400 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,077 (ARS $9,393) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)