Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22317 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,065 ($U18,214) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (23 minutes ago)