Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24511 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,985 ($U12,180) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)