Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.915 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,947元 (€625) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)