Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,337 (€667) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)