Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,588 ($1,103) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)