Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,733 prices entered by 512 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.149 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,537 (AU$881) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)