Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,185 prices entered by 553 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,372 (AU$1,040) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)