Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,270 prices entered by 652 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.032 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,197 (AU$1,232) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)