Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,371 prices entered by 614 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.074 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,902 (AU$1,163) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)