Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,017 prices entered by 543 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.282 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,460 (AU$1,034) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)