Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,964 prices entered by 535 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.180 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,418 (AU$1,046) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)