Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,078 prices entered by 640 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.929 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,497元 (AU$1,318) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)