Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,276 (7,513 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)