Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,401 (8,030 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)