Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,424 (COL$2,412,121) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (23 minutes ago)