Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,866 (﷼ 2,658) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)