Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,506元 (﷼ 4,161) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)