Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.703 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,369 (﷼ 4,328) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)