Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,710 (1,241,395 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)