Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00426 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,970元 (1,166,658 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)