Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00412 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,575 (1,110,932 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $661 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)