Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48815 CNY / SZL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,602元 (Lilangeni9,428) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)