Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 CNY / SZL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,257 (Lilangeni10,362) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (39 minutes ago)