Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 CNY / SZL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,819 (Lilangeni9,399) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)