Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,550 ($868) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)