Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.953 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,540元 ($797) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)