Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.621 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,827 ($729) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)