Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,145 ($893) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)