Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.570 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,528 ($841) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)