Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,016元 ($870) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)