Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.630 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,325 ($1,256) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)