Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.290 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,733 ($1,070) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)