Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,467 (Bs 13,817) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)