Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,253 (Bs 9,103) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.70 (about 1 hour ago)