Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,282 (Bs 10,554) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)