Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,285 (Bs 12,929) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)