Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11559 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,385 (29,287 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)