Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21836 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,116 (23,430 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (about 1 hour ago)