Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,766 (﷼ 28,380,224) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)