Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49735 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,726 (11,512 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)