Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48624 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,875 (12,083 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)