Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,344 (9,711 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (35 minutes ago)