Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,215 (11,416 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)