Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20636 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,617 (22,374 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)