Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23220 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,316 (14,281 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (25 minutes ago)