Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20130 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,730 (23,498 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)