Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23690 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,616 (11,043 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)