Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21476 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,003 (23,295 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)