Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.877 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,749 (€857) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)