Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.806 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,431元 (€952) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)