Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.733 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,271元 (7,188 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (33 minutes ago)