Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,680 (5,352 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)