Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,625 (5,330 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)