Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.720 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,686 (6,506 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)