Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26129 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,873 (10,995₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)