Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,217 (R$ 2,474) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)