Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,128 (R$ 2,880) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)