Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,722 (R$ 2,246) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)