Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,259 (R$ 3,061) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)