Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,118 (€427) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)