Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,768 (€654) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)