Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,628 (€866) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)