Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,804 (€1,000) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)