Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,719元 (€967) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)