Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,710元 (€1,000) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)