Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,958 (€675) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (33 minutes ago)