Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,313 (€580) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)