Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,672元 (€994) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)