Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13040 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,578 (Php27,436) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)