Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02244 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,726元 (299,781 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)