Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,723 (Bs 134,421,599) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)