Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 103% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,715 (Bs 13,154) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)