Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,495 (Bs 7,963) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)