Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44500 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,940 (ARS $8,855) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)