Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42944 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,004 (ARS $6,994) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (39 minutes ago)