Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11456 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,836 (42,218 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)