Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,484 (506 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)