Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.284 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,066 (806 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (25 minutes ago)