Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,367 (834 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)