Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,855 (765 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (35 minutes ago)