Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.579 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,640 (857 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)