Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,539 (€840) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)