Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,776 (COL$1,184,488) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)