Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,720 (Php19,830) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)