Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,831 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12072 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,701 (Php38,943) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)