Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,687 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13814 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,103 (Php29,700) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (28 minutes ago)