Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12052 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,603 (Php38,193) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)